How often should I use Tiger Punch? Every 4-8 weeks. It really depends on your level of activity and how far down the Funknasty rabbit hole your workout clothing has traveled. You know what we mean.
Tiger Punch is not a cure all, but in most cases it will revitalize your clothing to extend its life.
- Partially fill tub, 5 gallon bucket, or sink with hot water. If allowable per garments instructions. We’ve found the 5 gallon bucket to be a great solution. The smaller size helps you refrain from adding too any articles of clothing, which would reduce the cleaning effect.
- Just add a 1/2 cup of Tiger Punch to the water and stir until fully dissolves
- Add only clean, sorted clothes. Resist the urge to add too much
- Add additional water if needed to fully submerge your workout clothing
- Soak for 4 hours or more. Depends on your Funkiness 🙂
- Stir about every hour
- When ready remove and place in your washer and run two full wash cycle with no detergent. It’s already in the clothing. DO NOT ADD ANY DETERGENTS
- For sensitive skin, we highly suggest an additional rinse cycle with each wash.
- Dry your clothing as normal, that’s it!
We recommend testing a small area before using. If you have sensitive skin we suggest wearing gloves and keep away from your eyes.
Keep out of reach of children!